Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
questions about review of pip
hi , i was just wondering has my pip was up until 2019 but they sent me a review form out and i filled it in and they came to my home to do my assessment i didn't ask them.to visit my home and maybe because i had my first assessment at home , how.long after my review of the pip.assessment does it take before a decision comes from dwp.? and if so.and it was to to.move up a higher rate would this be backdated from my review form back in April ? thanx for your time and ohh if i have a carer does that have any impact on my review ..thanx for reading .. oh sorry one more is it the health professionals score the points ? thanx mnms45
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 926 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.