Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Have I lost my tribunal?
I’m new to this so please be patient ?, I went to a tribunal yday and was told a descion would go out that day in the post,when it didn’t come today I rang the tribunal service to see if they had the descion on the system, first advisor I spoke to told me I wasn’t successful an reason why would be with the letter, I rang back asking how I go about appealing again an was asked what was I speaking that if I haven’t had the letter and that they can’t see the descion only that one as been made an sent out an that they can’t understand why I was told I’d lost when they don’t av access to the descion only that one as been made an gone out, I’m confused as to wat to believe, the tribunal was for dla for my daughter who is 14 thank you for reading x
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.