Early PIP renewals? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Early PIP renewals?

Options
kass
kass Community member Posts: 65 Connected
edited June 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi all

Is everyone being  renewed early for pip...i got DLA high care low mobility and it changed to pip in 2016 now I get standered rate care and I no mobility I only got 4 point for mobilty....i had my assessment with Asto wasit of time they was....

I even put in for a mandatory  reconstruction  and sent more papers in from doctors ect...but still did not change the standered rate care I still get that but no mobility

I seen all over the net  that DWP is looking in thousand of cases again with all the mistakes they done....

Thank You 

Comments

• markyboy
    markyboy Community member Posts: 367 Pioneering
    Options
    If you think it is not right go to a tribunal
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There is no equivalent of DLA low mobility in PIP + even with high mobility under DLA  the distance you can walk has gone down from 50 metres (DLA) to 20 metres (PIP).

The difference between standard care and enhanced care is up to 4 points.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.