Dealing with chronic pain
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Assessment cancellation

Paddock59Paddock59 Member Posts: 26 Connected
edited June 2018 in Dealing with chronic pain
Been awaiting home pip reassembled for 3 months was due today only to recive call it's cancelled. All the streess of waiting and struggling with my problems. Then when they offer you a date to wich you can't attend due to hospital appointment they get upset. Good job I didn't cancel at such a late time they would have probably stopped my benifit.

Replies

• markyboymarkyboy Member Posts: 368 Pioneering
    Yes they seem to have their own rules
  • marie21marie21 Member Posts: 13 Connected
    Oh I was to have home visit yesterday. They never showed up. I just rang asked them why after two letters saying they were coming and would lose benefits if miss appointment. Their reply was couldn't find property.ha ha Live in a city not in countryside.  They said they phoned my house phone. No they didn't. They did neither. I said you not got Google then to find addresses?? I stated my house phone never rang and if couldn't get to it it's got answer machine. Silence!!! I said I have camera's I assure you no one came. I said this is really a complaint. Their reply phone us back in a week and will let you know about your case.
Sign in or join us to comment.