Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Did not receive letter for review, now my PIP has been cancelled
Because I did not receive my letter inviting me for an interview to review my PIP the decision was made to cancel this! I first honed & explained why I hadn’t turned up & was asked to do this in writing which I did! I have just received a letter stating that they are standing by their decision! So I have gone from the higher rate to nothing! They can’t reschedule a meeting for me! I find this hard to believe! Because of point scoring I didn’t think I would qualify for the higher rate but to be completely shunned! This can’t be right! I suffer from Astio Artheritis in both knees & am in pain from the moment I open my eyes to shutting them & can only walk a few steep without one of my knees collapsing!
Hope you can advise!
Hope you can advise!
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.