Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Gypsey123!
Hi i’m writing because I just found out that income support have not been paying my disability premium In my income support for 3 years. They have gave me this now but can it be back dated for 3 years. Three years ago I changed over my disability living allowance to pip I have epilepsy and they refused me. So income support stopped my disability premium. I then went to court and won it back. Enhanced Care but no mobility Then this year it happened again and I won it again Enhanced Care and enhance Mobility. I only noticed that income support was wrong when my son turned 20 and my income support went down so much so took it to dial and they told me that I hadn’t had my disability premium For the past 3 years. I have been looking and it says they only back date 3 months is this true ? It was not my fault x
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.