Switching to PIP payment advice — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Switching to PIP payment advice

amonse
amonse Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hello there can anyone help me its for a Friend of mine. hes Switing from DLA to PIP and hes supposed to be due to be paid this coming week the 13th. hes woundering if he will still get his payment this week. someone told me that DLA is paid in arrears
                                                                                                                    on his award letter it says hes DLA will end on the 18th june and hes PIP will start on the 19th June. then from the 19th june till the 09 of july will be paid on the 19th of July.

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello amonse and welcome to the scope community. The letter explains everything, it looks as if you will get paid your last DLA on the 19 then get your back pay on the 10th July then on the 19th July your Pip paid in arrears for the last four weeks you may be short of cash, ring DWP for an explanation. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.