Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, Pip Mobility components.
I applied Pip for my husband , and got pip for daily living with 8 points. But for mobility they award him just 4 point . I request for reconsideration , and got decision was the same and gave the right of appeal , I am still thinking should I go for appeal because I don't want to loose daily living allowance for my husband who is already sick. Just in case if appeal get refused . I just want to appeal for his mobility needs. I will not ask them to look into daily living again. I want to know in this case what will happen next ? Will the allwonce will be the same or they will totally stop his Pip ? So confused , any good advise please. Thanks
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.