Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Feel I got no choice
I have had mental health issue for some time but in the last fee years my back went. For the most part I been left alone put in support group. But recently that has change and put in wrag I couldn't appeal as I don't really like stuff like that let alone a medical does my head. I jus couldn't do it. But now I feel I been back into a corner and now considering an operation that I have repeatedly refused in the past on my back. I suffer from compulsive traits so I don't do things half measure. I feel pished into a corner and the only way to solve a corner is to do something that I didn't want to do in the first place. I was content with jus pottering around my house. Society hmmm. Not sure I am exactly keen on society. In the past I have tried unsuccessfully to work tried there schemes but all have failed. Don't know wat to do but do something to appease everyone despite not really wanting it
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.