Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I've had my Tribunal rejected. My psychiatric reports were not sent to the Tribunal, None of the 3 Judges had psychiatric expertise. I could only get an appointment the the CAB - who said they would sent them of for me - one week beforehand. I still don't know whether this happened as no reply to my enquiries. Also the written notes that were included in my Reasons for Refusal letter were illegible. They said they would send me a transcript anksbut I only have 3 weeks now to apply for an Upper Tribunal. Is there any legal service that would look through my case that I could go directly to? I haven't been so ill now for 17 years Thanks
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.