Reporting changes of a variable condition — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Reporting changes of a variable condition

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 14 Connected
The user and all related content has been deleted.


  • littleruthie123
    littleruthie123 Member Posts: 495 Pioneering
    Hiya if you say things have changed .then you will be reassessed. How long was your award for ?I'm pleased you got your higher amount eventually. It's so stressful isent especially for people with mental health conditions unfortunately. What differences did u want too tell them about ?.they should take intoo account the fluctuations in your condition .if it's effecting you 50 percent of the time .I'm not a professional just going on my own experience. And things can differ so much for us all .there are scope advisers you can ask or call .also welfare rights are very helpful .goid luck hope you can't sort it out .I feel your pain 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 31,265 Disability Gamechanger
    For PIP you must have had the condition for at least 3 months and expect them to last a further 9 months. If you haven't had the new issues for at least 3 months then you won't be able to report a change of condition.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.