Reporting changes of a variable condition — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Reporting changes of a variable condition

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 14 Connected
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• littleruthie123
    littleruthie123 Community member Posts: 511 Pioneering
    Hiya if you say things have changed .then you will be reassessed. How long was your award for ?I'm pleased you got your higher amount eventually. It's so stressful isent especially for people with mental health conditions unfortunately. What differences did u want too tell them about ?.they should take intoo account the fluctuations in your condition .if it's effecting you 50 percent of the time .I'm not a professional just going on my own experience. And things can differ so much for us all .there are scope advisers you can ask or call .also welfare rights are very helpful .goid luck hope you can't sort it out .I feel your pain 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    For PIP you must have had the condition for at least 3 months and expect them to last a further 9 months. If you haven't had the new issues for at least 3 months then you won't be able to report a change of condition.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.