ESA/DLA — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Georgia63 Member Posts: 26 Connected
Hello I get ESA I went for an assessment and just received a letter to say I am now in the support group so my money will go up a bit. I'm also on low DLA for mobility & care. So as my illness has got worse the last year so I tell DLA and let them know I'm in support group. Will I get a higher payment from DLA as I need more help. Or will they put me on pip. Thanks



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.