Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Help with Tribunal
hey I was awarded pip since 2013 due to health long story of health issues, anyways I had a review in January it was awful and disgusting nurse that came and wrote so many lies I had a panics attack, now it’s been 14 weeks since I put through a appeal to Tribunal but what evidence do I need to get or collect to gather to support my pip, I also see my cpn regularly and doctors r aware of my condition so what can I do to get more evidence also my sister helps out once a week shall I ask her to write a letter too and my husband is my main care for me and my kids who r under 2,5 and also the school knows my condition shall ask for letter from them too am worried they might let me down!! Thanks
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.