Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pain relief options
hello I have Ehlers danlos syndrome type 3 and fibromyalgia as well as many other chronic conditions and I suffer with severe pain daily. I have found no relief from any pain medication and have completed a 9 month pain management course. I have also done physiotherapy which was unsuccessful and my physio told me a few months ago he couldn’t help me anymore. I had a lignocaine infusion 2 months ago which was unsuccessful and my pain management doctor told me there is nothing else he can do. I have now exhausted all pain relief options and am wondering if anyone knows if there is anything I can do?
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.