Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Dwp pip nurse all lies
Pip nurse said I was casual dressed I was in my pjs .he also said I had a chaperone because of risk this is a lie I had advocate to help me at the medical. The whole paper is load of lies top to bottom to to scares to to read it properly but some one will read it Kant believe the lies. He said I had no swallowing issues on my medical reports I have he not trained at all .these two medical people should be stopped .We have our Dr etc I know my Dr 100% backing me up and so is my old dr to they disgraced way mh people are treated.next wk my appeal be getting sent off to lawyer
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.