Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is joe99!
Hi there,I am on PIP and ESA and was receiving Severe Disability Premium,i was living on my own then fell out with the landlord,i had to move back to my parents who receive state pensions and various other beniifits,they had stopped the SDP because i have moved back here but only tempoary,but not yet moved back out,because my father had a brain haemorrhage and two strokes and my mother is riddlled with arthritis and heart defects,and want £754 odd back off me,i can ask for a mandatory reconsideration,i would like to know first if there if anywhere i can see if i DO qualify or any other help/advice would be helpfull,I was told personally i could by a DWP employee that I can still and this was from a man who works for the DWP,he told me this because he hates working for them and is not allowed to offer these benefits unless a customer asks!!! many thanks in advance
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 937 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.