Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
About me and why I may sounda bit harsh!
I had always been a quiet shy man, who was to proud to ask for help or advice I had a tough upbringing and started working at 16yrs as a doorman in a nightclub in Sth London ,then ended up in West- End. I never looked for trouble preferring to talk.first but I could do it the other way as well. I had 4 kids who I guess,, I was their superman! Just like many other kid,s dad,s.When I became I'll with multi conditions and diabetes type 2, I lost 5 stone, became fatigued, couldn't go our, lived alone no savings no support,vterrible all down to my benefits being stopped wrongly, I guess my kids didn't: like their Super man looking like a completely different person! I don' see them or 7 of my grandchildren! I know how DWP decision makers have wrecked my life Imagine how a poor weaker person has been treated? I worry about the weaker, meeker type of person being targeted and easy meat for sly, uncaring ruthless decietful decision nakers!
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.