ESA confusion! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

ESA confusion!

angiemillie12 Member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi can anyone help me I have previously been on ESA contribution based which ended Nov 2017 in July 8f this year I requested a change 9f condition and was sent for an assesment as I had been wrongly diagnosed by local hospital 8 requested I was placed on support group I have received a letter this morning telling me they haven't changed their decision and didn't say I wasn't been awarded either WRAG or SUPPORT group neither was there a copy of the HCP report enclosed can anyone give me any advice please am at a loss at the moment with knowing what to do next my last ESA was only paid to me after a tribunal but contributions ran out 7 weeks after I was awarded 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.