Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
When your luck is down it’s down, i was out and about with some friends a couple of weeks ago and unfortunately i was bitten by a tick on my leg, didn’t think much of it after i had pulled it off and just got on with life. After a few days i was feeling like i had run over by a bus , i couldn’t stay awake and my breathing was all over the place, so i got the doctor out and he wasn’t happy so off i went to hospital and after bloods taken and other tests it’s been confirmed today that i have lyme disease. I’m not too bothered but i feel really ill, just not having much luck at the moment. 🙁😢
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 516 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 820 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.