Hello from Belladustisme — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello from Belladustisme

Options
Belladust
Belladust Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I’m just saying Hello.  X
I suffer with chronic pain.  I have degenerative arthritis in my spine, my neck has reverse lordosis as a result and my lower back’s bone are remodelling as a result.  I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia last year and have since passed ESA and PIP assessments.  I feel lost tbh.  I don’t know where to go with Pain sometimes...  Generally I am a happy person who enjoys living in Planet Claire.  I’m an artist but now my hands have started to join in too with the pain.. 
Medidtation,  mindfulness and a whole heap of meds keep me going.  I need to stop feeling sorry for myself today. 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Belladust

Welcome to our community!

Everybody has days where they feel sorry for themselves, I've had plenty over the past few months. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm sure you will have a good day :)

I'm sorry to hear that you are in constant pain, you can explore our list of discussions and find topics that talk about fibromyalgia  and chronic pain. You are not alone :) 

Ami :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Belladust
    Belladust Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you.  
    Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot.  I will and have been reading around it all this morning.  It’s great to know I’m not alone and that this all actually exists and I’m able to access it all.  ☺️
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You're very welcome :)

We are here to help anyway we can :)

Ami :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.