Hello from Belladustisme — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello from Belladustisme

Options
Belladust
Belladust Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I’m just saying Hello.  X
I suffer with chronic pain.  I have degenerative arthritis in my spine, my neck has reverse lordosis as a result and my lower back’s bone are remodelling as a result.  I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia last year and have since passed ESA and PIP assessments.  I feel lost tbh.  I don’t know where to go with Pain sometimes...  Generally I am a happy person who enjoys living in Planet Claire.  I’m an artist but now my hands have started to join in too with the pain.. 
Medidtation,  mindfulness and a whole heap of meds keep me going.  I need to stop feeling sorry for myself today. 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Belladust

Welcome to our community!

Everybody has days where they feel sorry for themselves, I've had plenty over the past few months. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm sure you will have a good day :)

I'm sorry to hear that you are in constant pain, you can explore our list of discussions and find topics that talk about fibromyalgia  and chronic pain. You are not alone :) 

Ami :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Belladust
    Belladust Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you.  
    Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot.  I will and have been reading around it all this morning.  It’s great to know I’m not alone and that this all actually exists and I’m able to access it all.  ☺️
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You're very welcome :)

We are here to help anyway we can :)

Ami :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness