PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip payments

rayrar80rayrar80 Member Posts: 33 Connected
My son recieved his award letter 2day, it says we will pay an amount into you’re account on 2nd ov aug, wich he recieved, then says this is the money owed from 30/04/2018 to 30/07/2018, we will then pay your benefit into your account every 4 wks in arrears on a tuesday, so can anyone work out what date the next payment will go into his account?

Replies

• atlas46atlas46 Member Posts: 827 Pioneering
    Hi

It should be in the letter, please check the award letter, if not phone PIP helpline.

Best wishes
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Next payment should be Tuesday 28th August. The backpay is money owed up until 30th so you count 4 weeks after that date with payment being a Tuesday.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • atlas46atlas46 Member Posts: 827 Pioneering
    Hi again

My calculation on what you have said. The next payment will be made on Tuesday, 28th August 2018.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Then simply count 4 weeks after that for each payment. PIP is paid every 4 weeks.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • rayrar80rayrar80 Member Posts: 33 Connected
    Thanks, i worked out the same date, so was just checking if others came to the same date as i wasnt sure.
Sign in or join us to comment.