Pip payments — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip payments

Options
rayrar80
rayrar80 Community member Posts: 71 Courageous
My son recieved his award letter 2day, it says we will pay an amount into you’re account on 2nd ov aug, wich he recieved, then says this is the money owed from 30/04/2018 to 30/07/2018, we will then pay your benefit into your account every 4 wks in arrears on a tuesday, so can anyone work out what date the next payment will go into his account?

Comments

• atlas46
    atlas46 Community member Posts: 826 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi

It should be in the letter, please check the award letter, if not phone PIP helpline.

Best wishes
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Next payment should be Tuesday 28th August. The backpay is money owed up until 30th so you count 4 weeks after that date with payment being a Tuesday.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • atlas46
    atlas46 Community member Posts: 826 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi again

My calculation on what you have said. The next payment will be made on Tuesday, 28th August 2018.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Then simply count 4 weeks after that for each payment. PIP is paid every 4 weeks.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • rayrar80
    rayrar80 Community member Posts: 71 Courageous
    Options
    Thanks, i worked out the same date, so was just checking if others came to the same date as i wasnt sure.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.