Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Having to apply for PIP again
Hi everyone I am new to this site I need help in 2016 I awarded PIP for 3 years and in July I was sent a form from DWP saying that what to make sure my award is right I have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis in just about every part of me including my spine and neck and PTSD with panic attacks I am so upset that I have to prove myself that I am disabled and my conditions is suddenly going to get better that’s why they have sent me a renewal pack I am upset that I have to prove myself yet again and can’t understand if I have been awarded ESA for life and it’s good enough for the DWP why I have to through all this again and probably going to have another assessment has anyone who has been awarded PIP for life with fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis and mental health issues I need help please
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.