PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Third Atos aka IAS assessment this morning.

ShlblyShlbly Member Posts: 128 Pioneering
well I got through it for the third time, second in eighteen months, not sure how I feel about it as felt OK about the last two, but oh no how wrong can you be. However assessment for PIP this morning lasted 88 minutes as have 14 illnesses to talk about, she seemed very nice and understanding, also had my local Councillor here with me, as couldn’t find an Advocate once again. So just a waiting game again now, but will be phoning DWP Friday for a copy, as she told us it would all be sent electronically at about 2pm this afternoon. 🤞 once again!

Replies

• susan48susan48 Member Posts: 2,229 Disability Gamechanger
    @Shlbly good luck and I hope you get the award you deserve 
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Shlbly and very best of luck with your claim, please do keep us updated!
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • ShlblyShlbly Member Posts: 128 Pioneering
    Shlbly said:
    well I got through it for the third time, second in eighteen months, not sure how I feel about it as felt OK about the last two, but oh no how wrong can you be. However assessment for PIP this morning lasted 88 minutes as have 14 illnesses to talk about, she seemed very nice and understanding, also had my local Councillor here with me, as couldn’t find an Advocate once again. So just a waiting game again now, but will be phoning DWP Friday for a copy, as she told us it would all be sent electronically at about 2pm this afternoon. 🤞 once again!
    Copy of report received, not confirmed yet, but gone from 8 points care and 10 mobility to 21 care and 16 mobility, and the last assessor wasn’t omitting and lying IAS said in there reply to complaint letter, I beg to differ!
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 5,987 Disability Gamechanger
    No they probably weren’t lying. They may have been factually inaccurate but it’s doubtful they were lying and nor can you prove it. More to the point to some extent it’s made harder for them when people want to talk about 14 conditions rather than having a focus on nothing but the activities which score. 

Must say I am intrigued as to why you would have 2 assessments in 18 months. Same claim? Different claims?
Sign in or join us to comment.