Third Atos aka IAS assessment this morning. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Third Atos aka IAS assessment this morning.

Options
Shlbly
Shlbly Community member Posts: 136 Pioneering
well I got through it for the third time, second in eighteen months, not sure how I feel about it as felt OK about the last two, but oh no how wrong can you be. However assessment for PIP this morning lasted 88 minutes as have 14 illnesses to talk about, she seemed very nice and understanding, also had my local Councillor here with me, as couldn’t find an Advocate once again. So just a waiting game again now, but will be phoning DWP Friday for a copy, as she told us it would all be sent electronically at about 2pm this afternoon. ? once again!

Comments

• susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Shlbly good luck and I hope you get the award you deserve 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Shlbly and very best of luck with your claim, please do keep us updated!
    Scope

• Shlbly
    Shlbly Community member Posts: 136 Pioneering
    Options
    Shlbly said:
    well I got through it for the third time, second in eighteen months, not sure how I feel about it as felt OK about the last two, but oh no how wrong can you be. However assessment for PIP this morning lasted 88 minutes as have 14 illnesses to talk about, she seemed very nice and understanding, also had my local Councillor here with me, as couldn’t find an Advocate once again. So just a waiting game again now, but will be phoning DWP Friday for a copy, as she told us it would all be sent electronically at about 2pm this afternoon. ? once again!
    Copy of report received, not confirmed yet, but gone from 8 points care and 10 mobility to 21 care and 16 mobility, and the last assessor wasn’t omitting and lying IAS said in there reply to complaint letter, I beg to differ!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.