Hi, my name is belindabee!

belindabee
belindabee Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I know it’s a bit far fetched, so to speak. But I need help with housing issues. I am living on a sofa even though I have ms and epilepsy. The ms has progressed to my spine and now sleeping on said sofa is hurting horrendously. Council know of this but still can’t provide me with accommodation. Is there anything I can do to get help please. TIA for any help, this is urgent

thanks belindabee 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,879 Championing
    Hi @belindabee

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about your current situation, unfortunately I do not know the best advice to give you, however another member may have more knowledge and will get in contact soon.

Hope you get the help you need!

Ami :)
  • belindabee
    belindabee Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you Ami, I really do need it at the moment and ASAP x
  • ktsmileyqueen
    ktsmileyqueen Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Hello Belindabee ??
    Im new here too. I just joined today. Unfortunately I can’t help but I’m sure there are members here to help and advise you. 
    Im very sorry to hear your situation and I do hope it will get sorted ASAP. Remember, every cloud has a silver lining. 
    KT ???
  • Richard_Scope
    Richard_Scope Posts: 3,645 Cerebral Palsy Network
    Hi @belindabee

Welcome to Scope's community! It's great to have you here.  Just to get you started we have a How To Guide here, you can see all the latest posts here, jump in and get involved and don't worry we are a friendly bunch!  
    If you need anything, just let us know.