Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
How many times can you applie for PIP
Although i have been placed in a group and claim ESA i failed a PiP assessment as i was given 0 points. this was over 2 /3 yrs ago now i was to ill to get mixed up with tribunals etc so just accepted the decision.I wonder if i may be entitled to try again as ive deteriorated since my failed attempt i expect i would have to go through yet another assessment and wonder if its worth all the stress ! the big worry is if i fail again could it affect my ESA , i know their diferent benefits but i also know how devious DWP are and suspect the departments share your claim details and i cant loose my ESA maybe im am worrying needlesley can anyone help or give me some advice
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.