Hi, my name is inturn! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is inturn!

Options
inturn
inturn Community member Posts: 5 Connected
Hi I'm Chris I've been in Cronic pain since the mid 80s after a rta. Spinal injury along with other problems .
I've finally got through the esa torment and have kept the same rate that I was on before . (Higher for both mobility and care)
It's left me shattered insecure and stressed. 
Having long turm disability one finds a rhythm to get though the days, and take everything " inturn", but this expearace has left me flapping and I can't find ballance again.

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @inturn Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for sharing.  Sorry to hear your not too good are you receiving support.?

May I suggest looking at our information on Chronic Pain.  Hope that helps.

We are a supportive friendly community. Care and share.

Lots of advice, information and plenty of new friends.

Ask the community anything.  Some one will listen.

Please take care

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • inturn
    inturn Community member Posts: 5 Connected
    Options
    Thank you your reply, going to see the doctor today for MRI results, their is nothing very much they can do for the pain. But it's good to keep an eye on my other problems
     As for the stress from going through the PIP application I'm hoping time will heal it. 
    I feel for those that have had their lives destroyed by the prosses the hateful way so many off this countries most in need have been treated .
    Guess I'm one of the lucky ones, 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @inturn and welcome to the community! Thank you for taking the time to share this with us all. I am sorry to hear that you are in pain and had trouble with ESA. I hope your doctors appointment goes well today. If there is anything that I can help with then please do not hesitate to be in touch!
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.