How to cope care act assessment when lost loved one — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How to cope care act assessment when lost loved one

Options
o5jessica
o5jessica Community member Posts: 42 Connected
Hi I like of one experience going rhotho hard process of care act assessment and housing care medical OT on top feel rsuhed no time to girve for my mum I lost resently,
On top effect left rotten unrepaired level not real wet room.
Adult safe guard process I'm know of,
Concern I again experience rushing into reispite,
Yet all able bodied people no seeing me, for me, 
How one foiun way to cope with this more challenging change due too?

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @o5jessica and thank you for sharing this with us all. I am sorry to hear that you are going through a difficult time at the moment. Do you have any hobbies that you could do? Self- care is often extremely important during these times
    Scope

• o5jessica
    Options
    No I'm to I'll. Physical disabilities health mental health housing dispiair no use wetroom one yr . Why I end up in hospital last yr why I ask if what care services Northamptonshire may be offered.i had nothing but blocking me access choice control advocate and keep still since mum death. I'm now need support on medical pip , spicss worker before said, care act 2014 assessment report to additional information evidence for pip,yet I'm no mental health. I'm trying to get support too , yrs left unsupported by NHS Foundation trust department in mental health, 
    Left on Meds.
    I trying be clam ,yet others failed me,aga ag,
  • o5jessica
    Options
    So update I rang few time Criss line mental health services my area of not for this service I'm not be  able to live way I'm trying, 
     The pain of loss is effected me so bad my mum death 

I feel NUM, no support in this my family can cope with my disabilities . 
     I raise in LDS church, when young I left . Yes of mix life , so my mum one help me ways  I never really appreciate or knew I
    . Do more now each day,
    My soical worker say I changed in past two mrhs,
    Because my mum on her last day of life had one more lesson for me, 
    No never give up one shall find away ,the body way give up. The soul heart does not.
    I did one last time get to say goodbye I now realise why my family way they are, 
    It's me, to work on what I can do with .lot more help now ,I trying to fright against.

I'm here to live again to learn to make new friends .this what my mum death help me to see know .

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,283 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'd advise you to get some help from either your local CAB, welfare rights or other disability advice centre near you. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.