Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Do I have to go to court?

richardblinmanrichardblinman Member Posts: 14 Listener
Hi iv bin told to move off esa and to sin on to uc on23 11 17 after my mrc I wos told to by the decision maker I told her I was going to apill against the decision theat theayscord me 0 points so I Sind on to uc while my Cort apill.iv had my Cort apill on 15 8 20 18 an wos found to have lcfwra and scored 30 points I live in a full uc area can I still clam my backdated money ? But uc has sent me a work assessment which I filld in and sent back  on 30 3 2018 and scored 0 points so a mrc 22 5 2018 which scored 0 points for theat now I hav got to go to Cort again  do I hav to go to Cort ? Ad will I get my back pay ? Can you please advice me on what to doabout it ? 


  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger

    You will receive your backdated money for the ESA Tribunal yes. However you will have to attend the Tribunal for your universal credit claim i'm afraid. Any decision from that Tribunal will overrule the decision from the first tribunal. Good luck.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • desableddesabled Member Posts: 8 Listener
    i'm dreading pip and uc i'm struggling wita work assessment form
    all i can see in my future is black it's not as if it's not a struggle now if i'm alive this time next year i'll be surprised
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273 Pioneering
    Hi desabled

    I'm sorry to read that you are having such  a lot of difficulty with your benefits.

    I'm wondering whether you might be able to get a local voluntary agency to help you with this form. Have a look under www.adviceuk.org.uk. 

    Please don't despair, it will get sorted out. It is very frustrating to have to deal with it all though. 

Sign in or join us to comment.