Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Do I have to go to court?
Hi iv bin told to move off esa and to sin on to uc on23 11 17 after my mrc I wos told to by the decision maker I told her I was going to apill against the decision theat theayscord me 0 points so I Sind on to uc while my Cort apill.iv had my Cort apill on 15 8 20 18 an wos found to have lcfwra and scored 30 points I live in a full uc area can I still clam my backdated money ? But uc has sent me a work assessment which I filld in and sent back on 30 3 2018 and scored 0 points so a mrc 22 5 2018 which scored 0 points for theat now I hav got to go to Cort again do I hav to go to Cort ? Ad will I get my back pay ? Can you please advice me on what to doabout it ?
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 710 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.