Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Can anyone advise me on my pain?
Hello can any advise me on my pain as I really am at the end of my rope. I have nerve damage in my legs, I have constant restlessness to the point i can't keep my arms legs still and I pace back an forth. The doctor prescribed medication for this after and it made me manic I could sleep or keep still and I was vomiting it stoped the burning in my feet and legs. After about 2 months of not sleeping it turns out the doctor had prescribed me 5+ the amount I stopped taken it suffered from fits constantly all night banging my head all the time, I fell down the stairs also. Now I have burning in my legs and the doctor has 're prescribed the premipexil dopamine antagonist at a tiny dose although they help for a short while I am back to square one. I am driving around.everywhere spending money I don't have, I am looking my son because of this an no one seems to give two hoots. If I am not driving all over the place I am in the bath for hours just like I am now at 3.43am is this all worth it....
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.