Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I live in Yorkshire. I've had 5 driving lessons. My instructor says I'm doing really well and I get on really well with him. My aunt (who I live with) thinks I'm badly behaved and has cancelled 3 driving lessons so far. My instructor has admitted that he's an impatient guy. He told my aunt that when she ready to let me drive again, she should probably try and find another instructor. He is going on a long holiday soon, might it be because of that? I can't text him at the moment and I'm worried that he blocked me, but he was really nice across Whatsapp. Is it due to me that he's cancelled? Is it my aunt?
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 957 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 256 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.9K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.7K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 669 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 726 Autism and neurodiversity
- 874 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.