Please help I’m confused — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Please help I’m confused

jamiemo Member Posts: 9 Listener
hi there, 
ive been awarded LCWRA I’m not sure what this is. I’ve tried to read up on it but I’m just wondering if it’s the same as PIP? Is it enhanced pip? Sorry if this question sounds stupid 

thank you in advance 




Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.