10th April 2018 Law Change for PIP claim decisions — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

10th April 2018 Law Change for PIP claim decisions

Options
Daniel
Daniel Community member Posts: 21 Connected

Anyone know please what the " 10 April 2018 change in the law, which change the way the DWP decide PIP claims" is about please? I can't seem to find anything that I can understand? question

After a very traumatic battle, I have had my PIP reinstated backdated from November 2017, (which was removed December 2nd 2016, following a reassessment, leaving a shortfall of 11 months!)

So grateful for this wonderful site, all the support and information kept me going, especially on very bad days. Thank you everyone.

Just now received an ESA 'book' to complete for support group contributory ESA reassessment. here we go again! cry

My state pension has been withheld for 6 years at the 'last minute' now I can't retire until I'm 66 years old, instead of the expected 60, (together with many more people I expect?) 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.