Neurological conditions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

does anybody else have heditary spastic paraplegia HSP

kimdyer18kimdyer18 Member Posts: 52 Connected
edited October 2018 in Neurological conditions
hi i just been diagnosed with heditary spastic paraplegia i was wondering if there is anyone else on here that has it. also it is very rare to have thanks .

Replies

• Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,729 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @kimdyer18
    Im sorry no one responded to this post, how are you getting on?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • kimdyer18kimdyer18 Member Posts: 52 Connected
    hi sam im getting on ok havent worked since july getting mobilty pip universal credit esa i have gd days and bad today bad one
  • Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,729 Disability Gamechanger
    Im glad you have benefits sorted, a lot of us understand about good days and bad, I find I need to listen to my body and rest as much as I can on the bad days.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
    thanks hun xxx

has anyone got this condtion be lovely to talk to someone that knows what im going through 
  • Vickymay87Vickymay87 Member Posts: 60 Connected
    hi hi just to let you know. I have also been diagnosed with Hereditary spastic Parapelgia. If you have got any questions, let me know and I will be happy to answer 😊👍🏼
  • ttillcockttillcock Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hi @kimdyer18 I’m not sure if this post is too old to get a reply but I was wondering what your experience was with Hsp as I have just been diagnosed a few days ago and I’m not sure what things are available to me/ any information at all really. I hope you’re well and coping through lockdown 
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,186

Scope community team

ttillcock said:
    Hi @kimdyer18 I’m not sure if this post is too old to get a reply but I was wondering what your experience was with Hsp as I have just been diagnosed a few days ago and I’m not sure what things are available to me/ any information at all really. I hope you’re well and coping through lockdown 
    Hello, I hope you are well. You may not receive as many replies as you'd hope for on a thread this old, that's true. However, you can always feel free to create your own discussion on the subject :) 

To do this simply navigate to the community homepage and click "New discussion" :) 

Alternatively, I can create one for you if that would be easier.
    Online Community Coordinator

Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.