PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Esa tribunal and pip tribunal

NikkidNikkid Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi all,
I won my ESA tribunal in court in 2011 was awarded 15points and back pay.
I'm awaiting my court date to have my PIP  awarded, my condition is progressive so as you can imgagin in the last 7yrs my health physically and mentally has deteriorated somewhat. STRESS INCREASES my symptoms, I've had to take my mobility car  back which has made Me house bound.  
Do you think I'll more than likely win my case. 

Replies

• LiamO_DellLiamO_Dell Member Posts: 1,114 Pioneering
    Hi @Nikkid,

Best of luck with your tribunal! I've moved this into our dedicated PIP, DLA and AA category, so that other members of our community can share their experiences and offer support.

You may also find our webpage on appealing a DWP benefits decision of particular interest.
    Liam
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

No one can possibly answer that question for you, as it totally depends on how your conditions affect you and only you know this. I wish you good luck but be aware that waiting times are long in most areas. 
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • YadnadYadnad Member - under moderation Posts: 2,862 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

No one can possibly answer that question for you, as it totally depends on how your conditions affect you and only you know this. I wish you good luck but be aware that waiting times are long in most areas. 
    It also depends if you are legally represented, how you are in the hearing, how good you are at putting over your case etc etc.
Sign in or join us to comment.