Esa tribunal and pip tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa tribunal and pip tribunal

Options
Nikkid
Nikkid Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi all,
I won my ESA tribunal in court in 2011 was awarded 15points and back pay.
I'm awaiting my court date to have my PIP  awarded, my condition is progressive so as you can imgagin in the last 7yrs my health physically and mentally has deteriorated somewhat. STRESS INCREASES my symptoms, I've had to take my mobility car  back which has made Me house bound.  
Do you think I'll more than likely win my case. 

Comments

• Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Nikkid,

Best of luck with your tribunal! I've moved this into our dedicated PIP, DLA and AA category, so that other members of our community can share their experiences and offer support.

You may also find our webpage on appealing a DWP benefits decision of particular interest.
    Liam
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,041 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

No one can possibly answer that question for you, as it totally depends on how your conditions affect you and only you know this. I wish you good luck but be aware that waiting times are long in most areas. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

No one can possibly answer that question for you, as it totally depends on how your conditions affect you and only you know this. I wish you good luck but be aware that waiting times are long in most areas. 
    It also depends if you are legally represented, how you are in the hearing, how good you are at putting over your case etc etc.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.