Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is rahul!
I went for a face2face assessment, it was refused, I filled a mandatory consideration and they awarded enhanced rate daily living and mobility, I’m upset because I wasn’t expecting the enhanced rate where they scored me 12 points for mobility when I should of got 10 points, crazy thing to ask but can I get them to change their points to 10 and not 12, I can follow a familiar journey but not a unfamiliar journey, and for this it’s 10 points and not 12
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 516 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 820 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.