Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is binxy2609!

Hi my name is actually Carole lol x 

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Member Posts: 7,440 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Carole,
    Welcome to the community! Would you mind telling us a bit about yourself?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • binxy2609binxy2609 Member Posts: 5 Listener
    Hi
    I am 52yrs old and have been going to docs with different ailments for 10 years, although I do have L4&5 herniated discs in spine and one trapping the nerve and osteoarthritis,  anyway I have now been diagnosed by my newish GP with fibromyalgia. I was referred to a rhumatologt but they have refused to see any more fibro patients.  So what now ...I am appealing PIP because the HCP said she did mobility side of assessment but I sat through the whole assessment...
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @binxy2609 and a warm welcome to the community! Thank you for sharing this with us all. I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis, I hope it helps in some way to get some answers. We also wish you the best of look with your PIP appeal. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to be in touch. You may also find the physical impairments, chronic pain and PIP boards particularly useful. The Scope website have an appeal section that can be found here
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
Sign in or join us to comment.