If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi, my name is mandymcgovern9!

Options
mandymcgovern9
mandymcgovern9 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
i have lost my letter from pop about my award and if their would be a review so how long dose your award usually last before it is review think its been bout 2 1/2 years now

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,935 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @mandymcgovern9
    Welcome to the community! Unfortunately I am unsure but I'm sure that another member may know and will be in contact with you soon to answer your query :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,581 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @mandymcgovern9 and welcome to the community! The length of the award does depend on the person so it would be impossible to say how long. I'd advise giving DWP a ring, you can ether get them to send you a new letter or to tell you how long the award is for.
    Scope

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.