Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Can they just stop my payments?
Wonder if someone can give me some advice I was awarded low mobility and low living on pip until March 19 by tribuna been getting paymemts every 4 weeks l I went face to face appointment 4th July this year Friday I rang up and asked wat was happing I was told that they not aware me the living this time but I'll still get low mobility I asked how can they do this and will i get a payment today which is due but no money gone in my account for nothing and I've not even had letter stating above yet as I rang them can they just stop payment with out telling me first even though man on phone said I would get it today
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.