Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Lornadoone!

Hi all glad to be part of the community.

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,449 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lornadoone
    Welcome to the community! Would you mind telling us a bit about yourself?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • LornadooneLornadoone Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi all I am from Scotland. I have 1 grandaughter age 7 and my second one is due next Feb. I don't know if I have to say what disability I have but if someone could let me know the rights and wrongs I would be so grateful. I crochet to keep me occupied and also make little crafts for Christmas. I look forward to hearing from you and hope we can find a lot of similar interests. If anyone wants to know anything about me please just ask xxx
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lornadoone and a warm welcome to the community! You are allowed to disclose your disability if you want to, but please don't feel like you have to. The community is a supportive environment to give and receive support about so many aspects of life/ disability. I love to crochet :)
    Please do have a look around and get involved, just let me know if you need anything!
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
Sign in or join us to comment.