Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
DLA tribunal for 2 year old with CP, advice?
He been told by mri he has cerebral palsy he can crawl and cruise around furniture he has a k walker to get about and medical boots also a bath aid and high chair aid but been told he may walk in 2 to 3 years I claimed for DLA but it been refused even thought he has a lot of care in day time and also so much at night as he doesn't sleep well I asked for mandantrory reconderation but told no so need to take next step to court think this is so unfair to have to fight for something that's right and he should be helped please help with suggestions you think can help
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 513 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 686 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.