DLA tribunal for 2 year old with CP, advice? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DLA tribunal for 2 year old with CP, advice?

Options
Kelnog
Kelnog Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
He been told by mri he has cerebral palsy he can crawl and cruise around furniture he has a k walker to get about and medical boots also a bath aid and high chair aid but been told he may walk in 2 to 3 years I claimed for DLA but it been refused even thought he has a lot of care in day time and also so much at night as he doesn't sleep well I asked for mandantrory  reconderation but told no so need to take next step to court think this is so unfair to have to fight for something that's right and he should be helped please help with suggestions  you think can help 

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Kelnog and a very warm welcome to the community! I am sorry that you are having to take this to tribunal. Many community members have had to do this so you are not alone in that respect. Please use the community to get support and guidance around this. You may find information around appealing the decision useful. It also may be worth contacting citizens advice to help you with the claim. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to be in touch! :)
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.