Hi, my name is evatom17! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is evatom17!

evatom17
evatom17 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
 :'(  hey guys right now all I feel is let down hopelessness and depression my family have been attacked all being down to my disability and haven't had answers had my child undressed without medical professionals even being involved and professionals so much as teachers have all seen my childs private parts and because they work for council they don't have to answer and now I feel worthless and that I can't feel happy at home with my family with he labels they have plastered on me after they was the ones in the wrong how am I supposed to feel guys HELP MEEEEEE.....

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @evatom17   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for sharing. Sorry what has happened.

I am not sure how to give you an answer. I am sure a member of our team or a member of our community.

Will be in touch.  I would suggest you speak to our helpline who may advise you further.

0808 800 3333.

We are a friendly community. Supportive have care and concern.

Hope that helps.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    edited September 2018
    Hi @evatom17,

Welcome to Scope's online community.

I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you've been having - it sounds like a really tough time for you.

Do you currently have any support in place? As @thespiceman mentions above, our Helpline may be able to offer further advice and support. It may also be worth looking into advocacy services and contacting your local Citizens Advice.
    Liam
  • evatom17
    Thankyou so much guys need as much help and support as can get don't feel I can deal with all this on my own anymore I will contact the team and hope I can get somewhere I did have an advocate but she was not allowed to talk at all and did not or could not support me due this being a council don't think she was up to date on law side of things but hope to get someone the is now thankyou u have given me some hope as I didn't feel able to cope with all the letters and remembering things and taking my medication and supporting my family I feel drained weak and can't fight anymore just want justice and to live on my life without people being prejudise and using my illnesses to cover their errors is not fair 
  • evatom17
    So the problem seems to prove to be me and I am the problem as they have painted on black.and white paper with a label of child beating domestic violence with me and my partner who I have been with for 7-8 years and never have I been recorded or actually carrying an act of violence  towards my partner and then finally a pedofile was the latest and so this is the labels I have have painted on me because this was take the light off them I don't understand how.people can be so cold hearted to risk me losing my life to their errors and live on and sleep at night to save their career is that more important then wrongfully trying to push a family to court and risk losing their children how.low and.currupt can u go and still they haven't removed these labels and I still feel the damage they left behind and feel this low shows why people don't want to stay in this life just remember this and if anything did ever happen u will remember me and my version of the story and hope u all dee who was right in this case and get them people brought to justice for what they have done to.my life sleep well all and thankyou for ur advice  
  • nicE
    nicE Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    hi there i would advize contacting ur local citizenz advice to c what they suggest!!??!! good lukk!!xx

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.