Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Biospine!
Hi everyone! Glad to be joining the community! I have hEDS an inherited genetic disorders that affects connective tissue throughout my body. Think of me like Elastigirl from the Incredibles, I have frequent dislocations, strains, sprains and subluxations. I have chronic pain and a bionic spine. Despite this I like to travel to exotic places for Nature and bird watching like Jungles and I'm currently working on highlighting the advantage to getting over and reducing barriers to help enrich life for disabled people.
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 837 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 773 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.