If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Intrathecal baclofen for a 5 year old child?

Options
speedy1
speedy1 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Wondering if anyone has experience of intrathecal baclofen in 5 year old children. 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,935 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @speedy1
    Welcome to the community! Please forgive me as I've not heard of this before, would you mind explaining about it a bit more?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,581 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @speedy1 and welcome to the community! I take oral baclofen but have no experience of intrathecal. Please bare in mind that we are not professionals and the end advice should be from someone who is trained :) I hope you can find others who have experiences.
    Scope

• Richard_Scope
    Richard_Scope Posts: 3,636 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @speedy1
    Thanks for your post. Here is some information about Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy. If I can help further let me know.

Scope
    Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead

'Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.'

Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our

chatbot

and let us know.

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.