Need advice — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Need advice

Rob316 Member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi all so I had my f2f and my pscopherpist came with me we went into the assessment together and I received my letter saying they were stopping my pip I got 0 points my pscopherpist said he had never seen that befor so I appeled it and sent in doctors letter my pscopherpist did a letter to so they have them all I'm just wateing to here back because of this my wife's carers has stopped income support has droped as my little one has just started school so I'm finding it hard to cope with it all hate not knowing 


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 31,122 Disability Gamechanger

    Only 17% of MRs are successful. There's no timescales for decision. If the MR decision remains the same the next stage is Tribunal, appearing in person for this will give you the best chance of a decision in your favour. Waiting times for Tribunals are extremely long in most areas, with some waiting as long as 1 year. Good luck.
  • angel137
    angel137 Member Posts: 51 Courageous
    Hi Poppy!
    The waiting times for a tribunal in my area have decreased significantly. It used to be at least a year. Now, it is approximately 6 months. I'm in the East Midlands.

    Just to let you know. :)


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.